James Anderson has passed this Fabulous Blog Ribbon to me. Thank you so much; I love the lists on this one. If you haven't checked out James' blog, then I suggest you do! He's juts getting himself established on the blogosphere and has some outstanding posts (including flash fiction)!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Here are my answers:
5 Most Fabulous Moments
1. When my daughter was born2. When I married my soul mate3. When I held the first paperback copy of Provex City4. When I learned the guitar intro to Sweet Child O’ Mine5. When I attended my first Tool concert
5 Things I Love
1. My family2. Music (listening and playing)3. Chocolate4. Ping-pong5. Coffee
5 Things I Hate
1. Lousy coffee2. Loud people3. People on their cell phones while ordering4. Hearing bass from the neighbors5. Erratic drivers
Now to pass this award onto a few lucky bloggers (I'm picking two)...