September 22nd to 28th
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my giveaway! I'm so excited for the opportunity to participate in this blog hop and offer a lucky winner one of the controversial books listed below.
On to the books...
Fifteen-year-old Virginia Shreves has a larger-than-average body and a plus-size inferiority complex, especially when she compares herself to her slim, brilliant, picture-perfect family. But that’s before a shocking phone call — and a horrifying allegation — about her rugby-star brother changes everything. With irreverent humor and surprising gravity, Carolyn Mackler creates an endearingly blunt heroine who speaks to every teen who struggles with family expectations, and proves that the most impressive achievement is to be true to yourself.
~Go to the entire Goodreads description of The Earth, My Butt & Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
Devastating, hopeful, hopeless, playful . . . in words and illustrations, Ingrid left behind a painful farewell in her journal for Caitlin. Now Caitlin is left alone, by loss and by choice, struggling to find renewed hope in the wake of her best friend’s suicide. With the help of family and newfound friends, Caitlin will encounter first love, broaden her horizons, and start to realize that true friendship didn’t die with Ingrid. And the journal which once seemed only to chronicle Ingrid’s descent into depression, becomes the tool by which Caitlin once again reaches out to all those who loved Ingrid—and Caitlin herself
~Go to the entire Goodreads description of Hold Still by Nina LaCour
In Crank, Ellen Hopkins chronicles the turbulent and often disturbing relationship between Kristina, a character based on her own daughter, and the "monster," the highly addictive drug crystal meth, or "crank." Kristina is introduced to the drug while visiting her largely absent and ne'er-do-well father. While under the influence of the monster, Kristina discovers her sexy alter-ego, Bree...
~Go to the entire Goodreads description of Crank by Ellen Hopkins
~Go to the entire Goodreads description of The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
Here are the official rules/guidelines for the giveaway:
- You must be a follower of this blog. Just click the Join this Site box below "Followers" on the sidebar.
- You can gain extra entries by following me on Goodreads, Twitter,"liking" my Facebook fan page, tweeting about this giveaway, or leaving a comment below.
- This is open to international followers. (Only if The Book Depository ships to your country; please check this link to see if your country's included.)
- This contest runs from Sept. 22 - 28.
- The winner will be selected on September 29th via Rafflecopter random selection and announced in this post. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will draw another winner.
Thanks Again & Good Luck!
Also, make sure to check out the other blogs participating in this Giveaway Hop, too!
<!-- end LinkyTools script –>